Business owners in India have two options to start a Courier business –
- You have to place your own company of logistics and courier
- Simply take a franchise from the well – known courier company
1) You have to place your own company of logistics and courier
A checklist of things to start your business or company in India:-
- Search for investors from various sources and keep in hand enough money.
- Establish a legal entity in India as a private limited company.
- Apply for proper registration of taxes such as service tax.
- Build a Quality & Training Service Team and Invest.
- Build a big network.
2) Simply take a franchise from the well – known courier company
- A legal entity with registration & license of proper tax.
- A Small Space to open your Agreement Franchise.
- A Small Deposit that varies and depends on the Courier Company.
- Financial credentials such as bank accounts or bank passes.
- Letter of approval from the office of the Courier Head.
- Franchise and Company Logistics Agreement.
- Indian Speed Post office Franchise
- DHL Express Franchise
- DTDC Franchise
- First Flight
At last: Use this article to set up your own Courier Business in India. With the basic requirements, it will help you and give you the details. From planning to execution, everything is considered by vehicles, equipment and a name for your own business.